As some of you may already know, we have been hard at work making some adjustments to our curriculum at the Daphne school. We are still working out some of the kinks but things are progressing quite well. It is our intent to add in a more "Diverse" curriculum which will include elements from Japanese Karate, Weapons Training, Self-Defense, new Taekwondo training, and more dynamic breaking techniques. Some students are already working on some of the new curriculum while others are training hard on the existing material. No worries, during this current testing cycle, we will have a little bit of both in the classroom and students will have the option of testing with whatever they have been training with. We look forward to seeing everyone in action as we gradually roll out this exciting new curriculum!
- 21 Nov, 20132013 Beach Training Camp
- 19 Nov, 2013Black Friday Hyper Camp
- 09 Nov, 2013Open on Veteran’s Day
- 30 Aug, 2013Big Things Are Coming To The Daphne School!
- 22 Aug, 2013Back to School
- 13 Aug, 2013Stand Apart from the Crowd!
- 13 Aug, 2013The Tenets of Taekwondo - Courtesy